NAVY, TAN, BLACK
SM, MD, LG, XL, XXL
MEDI/CIRCAID COVER UPS
circaid undersocks cotton terry are the ideal way to keep the skin around your feet, ankles and lower legs comfortable while using compression accessories. They’re comfy, easy-to-wear health solutions.
- Comfort: Undersock liners do not provide added compression themselves, but rather make wearing other compression accessories more comfortable. They keep the stiff materials from digging into sensitive skin around your legs and ankles.
- Absorbent: The cotton terry used to make these liners not only keep your legs comfy, but absorb more moisture than other options. This is thanks to the terry weave, which, much like weave used in towels, pulls in and holds more moisture.
- Clean: While these socks hold more moisture than other options, some are still designed to be cleaner and more sanitary than other options out there. In fact, these liners are designed to fight bacteria, which reduces odor and chances of infection.
- Convenient: Not only do they get the job done right, but these circaid products are also convenient for all types of wear. They’re thin enough to be worn beneath common clothing and compression accessories, and thick enough to provide padding.
MEDIVEN COMFORT ARMSLEEVE (20-30 mmHG) W/MICRODOT BAND
The mediven comfort arm sleeve provides a luxuriously soft touch, while promising the functional compression you expect from medi. Designed with modern fashion in mind, the comfort arm sleeve is available in subtle, fashionable colors that you love. Equipped with a smooth seamless wrist, patients can experience full range of motion for lasting comfort. Available in two widths and two lengths and 15-20, 20-30, and 30-40 mmHg compression classes, the mediven comfort arm sleeve is the perfect solution for arm edema.
MEDI HARMONY (20-30 mmHg)
mediven harmony combined arm sleeve/sleeve/gauntlet/glove is one of the products used in the PREVENT study published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology in May of 2019. This study proved that when mediven harmony compression sleeves are introduced after early detection of lymphedema for post-procedure breast cancer patients, that advanced stages of lymphedema can be prevented. The mediven harmony compression glove offers a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort through advanced knitting technology and quality craftsmanship.
- Available in 6 off-the-shelf sizes
- Clima Comfort regulates moisture to keep skin cool and comfortable
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
- Latex & cotton-free
- Available in compression levels 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg