- Easy to use
- Economical and time saving
- Gentle donning of hosiery
MEDI ASSURE BUTLER, MEDI BUTLER, BIG BUTLER, HOSPITAL BUTLER, VARIO BUTLER, MEDI PANTY DOUBLE BUTLER, 2 IN 1 APPLICATION & DOFFING AID, EASY ON FOOT SLIPPER, BUTLER OFF DOFFING AID, ARM BUTLER
MEDI/CIRCAID LOWER UNDERSLEEVES (OPEN AT BOTH ENDS) AND UNDERSOCKS (CLOSED AT ONE END)
circaid lower undersleeves are footless liners that can be worn directly against the skin, underneath compression systems, to provide added comfort.
- Available in three different varieties: Lycra lower leg and whole leg (max. circ. 64cm), Silver lower leg and whole leg (max. circ. 71cm) with anti-odor and anti-microbial properties and Lycra whole leg extra wide (max. circ. 125cm)
- Note: undersleeves do not provide therapeutic compression
circaid undersocks cotton terry are the ideal way to keep the skin around your feet, ankles and lower legs comfortable while using compression accessories. They’re comfy, easy-to-wear health solutions.
- Comfort: Undersock liners do not provide added compression themselves, but rather make wearing other compression accessories more comfortable. They keep the stiff materials from digging into sensitive skin around your legs and ankles.
- Absorbent: The cotton terry used to make these liners not only keep your legs comfy, but absorb more moisture than other options. This is thanks to the terry weave, which, much like weave used in towels, pulls in and holds more moisture.
- Clean: While these socks hold more moisture than other options, some are still designed to be cleaner and more sanitary than other options out there. In fact, these liners are designed to fight bacteria, which reduces odor and chances of infection.
- Convenient: Not only do they get the job done right, but these circaid products are also convenient for all types of wear. They’re thin enough to be worn beneath common clothing and compression accessories, and thick enough to provide padding.
MEDI/CIRCAID REDUCTION KIT SHELF STRAP
- Offers additional support and coverage to shelves and lobules that may be present on the limb.
- Can also be used to cover any potential gaps that may appear between straps.
- Comes with additional hook and loop tabs, allowing you to create as many as three straps from this item.
MEDI HARMONY (30-40 mmHg)
mediven harmony combined arm sleeve/sleeve/gauntlet/glove is one of the products used in the PREVENT study published in the Annals of Surgical Oncology in May of 2019. This study proved that when mediven harmony compression sleeves are introduced after early detection of lymphedema for post-procedure breast cancer patients, that advanced stages of lymphedema can be prevented. The mediven harmony compression glove offers a perfect balance between efficacy and comfort through advanced knitting technology and quality craftsmanship.
- Available in 6 off-the-shelf sizes
- Clima Comfort regulates moisture to keep skin cool and comfortable
- Guaranteed for 6 months of normal daily wear
- Suitable for machine washing and tumble drying
- Latex & cotton-free
- Available in compression levels 20-30 mmHg and 30-40 mmHg