The mediven comfort arm sleeve provides a luxuriously soft touch, while promising the functional compression you expect from medi. Designed with modern fashion in mind, the comfort arm sleeve is available in subtle, fashionable colors that you love. Equipped with a smooth seamless wrist, patients can experience full range of motion for lasting comfort. Available in two widths and two lengths and 15-20, 20-30, and 30-40 mmHg compression classes, the mediven comfort arm sleeve is the perfect solution for arm edema.
STANDARD, EXTRA WIDE
SAND, CARAMEL, BLACK, MAGENTA
I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII
MEDI/CIRCAID JUXTALITE LOWER LEG – BEIGE
The circaid juxtalite lower leg system is an easy alternative for those who lack the strength or dexterity to use traditional compression stockings and bandages. The standard legging is available in two lengths, 28cm and 33cm, and in circumference sizes ranging from Small to XXL with three full calf options. The circaid juxtalite lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) that allows the clinician to set the desired compression and allows the patient to repeat this process at home as well as cool and lightweight material and limited linear stretch material that hugs the limb. Included in each kit is the lower leg garment, 1 pair of compression anklets, 1 undersleeve liner, and 1 BPS measurement card.
MEDI/CIRCAID LOWER UNDERSLEEVES (OPEN AT BOTH ENDS) AND UNDERSOCKS (CLOSED AT ONE END)
circaid lower undersleeves are footless liners that can be worn directly against the skin, underneath compression systems, to provide added comfort.
- Available in three different varieties: Lycra lower leg and whole leg (max. circ. 64cm), Silver lower leg and whole leg (max. circ. 71cm) with anti-odor and anti-microbial properties and Lycra whole leg extra wide (max. circ. 125cm)
- Note: undersleeves do not provide therapeutic compression
circaid undersocks cotton terry are the ideal way to keep the skin around your feet, ankles and lower legs comfortable while using compression accessories. They’re comfy, easy-to-wear health solutions.
- Comfort: Undersock liners do not provide added compression themselves, but rather make wearing other compression accessories more comfortable. They keep the stiff materials from digging into sensitive skin around your legs and ankles.
- Absorbent: The cotton terry used to make these liners not only keep your legs comfy, but absorb more moisture than other options. This is thanks to the terry weave, which, much like weave used in towels, pulls in and holds more moisture.
- Clean: While these socks hold more moisture than other options, some are still designed to be cleaner and more sanitary than other options out there. In fact, these liners are designed to fight bacteria, which reduces odor and chances of infection.
- Convenient: Not only do they get the job done right, but these circaid products are also convenient for all types of wear. They’re thin enough to be worn beneath common clothing and compression accessories, and thick enough to provide padding.