MEDI/CIRCAID JUXTAFIT ESSENTIALS LOWER LEG – BEIGEThe circaid juxafit essentials lower leg compression wrap is a simple, inelastic and adjustable compression garment for the management of lymphedema. It is available in two lengths, short (28cm) and standard (36cm) and five sizes ranging from Small to XXL, including full-calf sizes. It is made from Breath-O-Prene fabric for a flexible and comfortable fit and is also latex free.Details:
- Graduated profile
- Alternating band system for easy application
- Minimal adjustments
- Low resting pressure & high working pressure
- Breath-O-Prene fabric
- Full-wide calf variants available
- Contains: 1 juxtafit essentials lower legging, 2 below knee (open toe) beige undersleeves, 1 power added compression band (pac band), 1 BPS card, and 1 directions for use.
MEDI/CIRCAID PAC BAND – BEIGE
The circaid power added compression band provides added compression of the foot around the forefoot and ankle. The possibility of trimming this foot option ensures the compression garment can be customised for the individual foot. It is recommended to always wear the circaid pac band in combination with a below-knee garment (e.g. circaid juxtacures). For compression of the whole foot, the circaid pac band should be worn over the circaid compressive sock.
- Pleasant and comfortable to wear thanks to the active breathing material with its antibacterial effect
- Can be trimmed individually to the patient's needs by the therapist or specialist dealer
- One product works for both the left and right feet
MEDI/CIRCAID JUXTAFIT PREMIUM SHELF STRAP
The circaid juxtafit premium shelf strap is an inelastic support, offers additional support, coverage to shelves and lobules that may be present on the limb.
- Covers potential gaps that may appear in between garment straps
- Provides additional coverage & support
- Ideal for supporting shelves & lobules
- Available in small, large and custom options
- Small is 6.5 x 20.5 cm
- Large is 9 x 25.5 cm