MEDI/CIRCAID JUXTALITE HD LOWER LEG – BEIGE
The circaid juxtalite hd lower leg system is an easy compression alternative for those who lack the strength or mobility to use traditional compression stockings and bandages for managing venous disease with edema. The circaid juxtalite hd lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented, color-coded Built-In-Pressure System (BPS) makes applying the prescribed compression level simple for both the clinician and patient at home. The user-friendly juxtalock band system enables easy, instant adjustability of the straps without removing the garment, so it stays secure and comfortable all day long. The juxtalite hd comes with two circaid compressive undersocks to help manage foot and ankle swelling.
MEDI/CIRCAID COVER UPS
circaid undersocks cotton terry are the ideal way to keep the skin around your feet, ankles and lower legs comfortable while using compression accessories. They’re comfy, easy-to-wear health solutions.
- Comfort: Undersock liners do not provide added compression themselves, but rather make wearing other compression accessories more comfortable. They keep the stiff materials from digging into sensitive skin around your legs and ankles.
- Absorbent: The cotton terry used to make these liners not only keep your legs comfy, but absorb more moisture than other options. This is thanks to the terry weave, which, much like weave used in towels, pulls in and holds more moisture.
- Clean: While these socks hold more moisture than other options, some are still designed to be cleaner and more sanitary than other options out there. In fact, these liners are designed to fight bacteria, which reduces odor and chances of infection.
- Convenient: Not only do they get the job done right, but these circaid products are also convenient for all types of wear. They’re thin enough to be worn beneath common clothing and compression accessories, and thick enough to provide padding.
MEDI/CIRCAID REDUCTION KIT SHELF STRAP
- Offers additional support and coverage to shelves and lobules that may be present on the limb.
- Can also be used to cover any potential gaps that may appear between straps.
- Comes with additional hook and loop tabs, allowing you to create as many as three straps from this item.