Ready-to-Wear Armsleeve and Gauntlet
The JOBST® Bella™ Lite Ready-to-Wear Armsleeve and Gauntlet together or separately, help maintain the limb size of lymphedema patients. These comfortable garments provide gradient compression to assist in patient management following trauma, surgery or radiation therapy.
- Soft and air permeable
- Lightweight, knit construction
- Fits a wide range of arm and hand shapes
- Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when the Armsleeve and Gauntlet are worn together
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear
- Armsleeve available with silicone dot band
The armsleeve can also be used for:
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Vascular malformations
*Only to be used with the 20 – 30 mmHg Armsleeve.